Thrive Fast Acting Gel Delivery Necklace
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $50
A MUST FOR ANY LIFESTYLE!
For Diabetics facing low blood sugar, Thrive Necklace will deliver Fast Acting Glucose Gel when you need it most!
STAY SAFE. STAY ACTIVE. THRIVE NECKLACE DELIVERS GLUCOSE WHEN YOU NEED IT MOST.
ALWAYS WITHIN REACH!
Thrive is as easy as 1-2-3
- For IMMEDIATE recovery for low blood sugar. (most other athletic gels take 20-30 mins to take effect)
- Contain carbs for energy, to replace those that you're losing.
- Quickly and efficiently absorbed by your body for persons with Diabetes facing low blood sugar.
- Meets American Diabetes Association recommended dose of 15g
- Medical Alert - Provides the ability to have a programmable QR code that can be inscribed on the back of Thrive Necklace Pendant with any Emergency Name and Contact!
- Why are Medical Alerts so important? They can save lives: they eliminate trips to the hospital, reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and prevent minor emergencies from becoming major ones. In an emergency, when you might be unable to speak for yourself, a medical ID necklace speaks for you.
- QR Code will be unique and scannable with any smartphone to pull up the emergency contact information!
- (Please allow extra time to create and ship your custom Thrive Necklace with the QR code)
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
"Try your Thrive Necklace RISK FREE for 30 days. If you're not satisfied for any reason, you may return your order for a full refund."
Quick response. Haven’t had to use product yet but I’m sure it will be helpful.
Replenish 30g Fast Acting Glucose Gel Necklace Refill Device
So happy to have this for my freshman college daughter as she is living on her own for the first time. She loves it. Her non-diabetic roommate loved the idea so much she bought one for herself just in case she ever needs to help my daughter!
I’m type 2 diabetic and my pills make my blood sugar fall unexpectedly at times. This quick access to glucose save me when my sugar gets too low.
The idea of this is great and I feel can really help save lives. However it has fallen off and almost gotten lost about 10 times within the first week of wearing it. The magnet just doesn't seem to hold it on well. I also broke out from the metal of the magnet bleeding blue onto me. Becuase of the rubber material it cant be worn to bed becuase it gets stuck to everything and itritates the skin and ends up falling off. Again i think the idea is great i just feel like its lacking in functionality.