Replenish 30g Fast Acting Glucose Gel Syringe
Refill device used to Replenish your Thrive and/or Thrive Junior Medical Alert necklace.
Contains 30 grams of Fast Acting Glucose Gel. Twice the amount recommended by American Diabetes Association.
IMMEDIATE recovery for low blood sugar. (most other athletic gels take 20-30 mins to take effect)
This fast acting glucose gel necklace is a simple solution to an all too common problem.Directions to refill Thrive and Thrive Jr.
- Sanitize necklace.
- Remove one end piece of the necklace and uncap other the other end.
- Uncap syringe
- Insert syringe into tubing. Hold tubing onto syringe by pinching. Slowly depress plunger on syringe. Release once you see gel coming out of other end.
- While maintaining the tubing in a upright position, place necklace ends back into position to seal.
- Re-cap syringe
Only wearable aid containing a solution to help with low blood sugars
- Same fast acting glucose gel Emergency Medical Services uses to treat low blood sugar
- Quickly and efficiently absorbed by your body for persons with Diabetes facing low blood sugar
- Medical Alert Necklace containing easy to squeeze tubing with fast acting glucose gel
- Used by EMT's, ACTIVE diabetics and athletes
- Ideal for anyone that might become hypoglycemic. Ideal for caregivers such as school nurses, athletic coaches, daycare providers, etc. for rapid response to hypoglycemia
- Gluten free
Why are Medical Alerts so important? They can save lives: they eliminate trips to the hospital, reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and prevent minor emergencies from becoming major ones. In an emergency, when you might be unable to speak for yourself, a medical ID bracelet or necklace speaks for you. Now you can have one containing the same solution EMT's use for the most common emergency, low blood sugar.
Contain carbs for energy, to replace those that you're losing.
Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, happens when blood glucose levels drop below their normal range. This can occur very fast and catch you off guard. Symptoms of mild hypoglycemia include: dizziness, sweating, hunger, confusion, anxiety, and weakness. A blood sugar level below 70 mg/dL is considered low, or hypoglycemia.
Most of the time hypoglycemia is mild and can be easily treated with the glucose gel found in Thrive necklaces. Wearing a Thrive necklace keeps you prepared and ready to Replenish carbohydrates.
If you do not have your necklace with you, hypoglycemia can progress into more severe symptoms like seizures and even a coma. Diabetics should never skip meals because this could lead to a drop in blood glucose. Also, injecting too much insulin can cause hypoglycemia. Some other causes of low blood sugar are exercising or too much activity and drinking alcohol. Always alert family and friends as to where you keep your Thrive necklace in case they need to get it for you in an emergency.
Stay Safe. Stay Active.
Only Medical Alert necklace and Glucose gel to contain the symbol for Diabetes, the Blue Circle. The Blue Circle ensures you have the correct Glucose Gel!
Just wish the necklace was a little more durable for an athletic young man but a great product
Great product love what it does
but the company ship slow
It tasted great and worked well.
Great product. My son loves how easy it is to use
I am not diabetic, I am severely hypoglycemic, a 2x cancer survivor and a gastric bypass patient. I would buy your product completely however I need one without description on tag! ……I live on sugar tablets and gummies and have needed your product on several emergency accounts however I can’t wear it , if it has the wrong info. I am a nurse so that is important to me. Thank you.