Thrive 15g Fast Acting Gel Delivery Necklace (5-pack)
Multi-pack of 5 Thrive 15g (20.5" Long Necklaces) BUY MORE AND SAVE
Choose Your Necklace & Pendant Color. Comes with "Diabetes" engraved on the back, and the Blue Circle on the front.
For IMMEDIATE recovery for low blood sugar. (most other athletic gels take 20-30 mins to take effect)
This fast acting glucose gel necklace is a simple solution to an all too common problem. Remove the necklace, uncap it and squeeze the gel out; apply the fast acting glucose gel to the gums, tongue and/or swallow. Stay safe and live the active life style you want!
- Only wearable aid containing a solution to help with low blood sugars
- Meets American Diabetes Association recommended dose of 15g
- Same fast acting glucose gel Emergency Medical Services uses to treat low blood sugar
- Quickly and efficiently absorbed by your body for persons with Diabetes facing low blood sugar
- Medical Alert Necklace containing easy to squeeze tubing with fast acting glucose gel
- Used by EMT’s, ACTIVE diabetics and athletes
- ALWAYS within reach!
- Perfect for people on the go, pop the top off and squeeze the gel into your mouth
- Ideal for anyone that might become hypoglycemic, or caregivers such as school nurses, athletic coaches, daycare providers, etc for rapid response to hypoglycemia
- Gluten free
- Comes with both attachments - a magnetic clasp and a 3" breakaway chain
Why are Medical Alerts so important? They can save lives: they eliminate trips to the hospital, reduce unnecessary hospital admissions and prevent minor emergencies from becoming major ones. In an emergency, when you might be unable to speak for yourself, a medical ID bracelet or necklace speaks for you. Now you can have one containing the same solution EMT’s use for the most common emergency, low blood sugar.
Contain carbs for energy, to replace those that you're losing.
Hypoglycemia, or low blood sugar, happens when blood glucose levels drop below their normal range. This can occur very fast and catch you off guard. Symptoms of mild hypoglycemia include: dizziness, sweating, hunger, confusion, anxiety, and weakness. A blood sugar level below 70 mg/dL is considered low, or hypoglycemia.
Most of the time hypoglycemia is mild and can be easily treated with the glucose gel found in Thrive necklaces. Wearing a Thrive necklace keeps you prepared and ready to replenish carbohydrates.
If you do not have your necklace with you, hypoglycemia can progress into more severe symptoms like seizures and even a coma. Diabetics should never skip meals because this could lead to a drop in blood glucose. Also, injecting too much insulin can cause hypoglycemia. Some other causes of low blood sugar are exercising or too much activity and drinking alcohol.
Always alert family and friends as to where you keep your Thrive necklace in case they need to get it for you in an emergency.
Stay Safe. Stay Active. This necklace delivers glucose when you need it most.
Just wish the necklace was a little more durable for an athletic young man but a great product
Great product love what it does
but the company ship slow
It tasted great and worked well.
Great product. My son loves how easy it is to use
I am not diabetic, I am severely hypoglycemic, a 2x cancer survivor and a gastric bypass patient. I would buy your product completely however I need one without description on tag! ……I live on sugar tablets and gummies and have needed your product on several emergency accounts however I can’t wear it , if it has the wrong info. I am a nurse so that is important to me. Thank you.